Real-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best rsps ever.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Major suggestions.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Last Pk Wish

Last Pk Wish

Major suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Major suggestions.   Major suggestions. EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:19 am

This server has GREAT potential. Here are some things that would make it much better.

1- Organize the slayer better, ex.. have the slayer guy that gives the tasks in the slayer tower.
2- Advertise ALOT more. put us on moparscape, frugooscape, runelive. and keep voting as much as possible. ( Ill make some youtube videos.)
3- Remove the chaos element from the tunnel in that are just north of edgeville bank.
4- Separate the skill area from the home area, give it it's own place. move the thieving stalls right infront of the bank at home.
5- Move home.. cause this place it's at now is horrible. movie it to edgeville. Or even some were else. ( like the mage bank)
6- When thieving, the silver stall is level 60 needed but it doesnt give nearly any xp.. fix that.
{ ILL UPDATE IT AS I PLAY MORE}

7- Change the client's backround. ill make one if you need me to.
8- On mopar where you advertised, Put pictures of the game and what not. give them more info.
9- Make a organized area for the shops....
10- Add donations and a pk shop for pk points
Back to top Go down
RushDrive

RushDrive

Major suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major suggestions.   Major suggestions. EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 5:56 am

I like your suggestions!
Back to top Go down
Last Pk Wish

Last Pk Wish

Major suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major suggestions.   Major suggestions. EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:33 am

Thanks rush Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Major suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major suggestions.   Major suggestions. Empty

Back to top Go down

Major suggestions.
Page 1 of 1