Real-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best rsps ever.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post all your glitches here so we can fix them!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Post all your glitches here so we can fix them! Empty
PostSubject: Post all your glitches here so we can fix them!   Post all your glitches here so we can fix them! EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 10:01 am

Please post glitches here if its big there may be a reward Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://real-pkz.forumotion.com
Skellord

PostSubject: Wilderness To Home Glitch   Post all your glitches here so we can fix them! EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 7:59 am

Alright, so, if you are at the Home area, there is a glitch that can be performed. If you run
out into the wilderness, still running, and cast the home spell or type the command, you will
be put home, but remain in the wilderness. It was also observed in a test that, for some reason
the bounty hunter symbol may also appear above your player, and not just for you. This was
tested by yours truly and Darkestsoulx.
Back to top Go down
owner ads

PostSubject: Re: Post all your glitches here so we can fix them!   Post all your glitches here so we can fix them! EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:51 am

Skellord wrote:
Alright, so, if you are at the Home area, there is a glitch that can be performed. If you run
out into the wilderness, still running, and cast the home spell or type the command, you will
be put home, but remain in the wilderness. It was also observed in a test that, for some reason
the bounty hunter symbol may also appear above your player, and not just for you. This was
tested by yours truly and Darkestsoulx.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
jj king

PostSubject: Re: Post all your glitches here so we can fix them!   Post all your glitches here so we can fix them! EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:34 am

I cant log in it glitches out then logs me back out Sad
Back to top Go down
Mod Jesuz

PostSubject: Re: Post all your glitches here so we can fix them!   Post all your glitches here so we can fix them! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:28 am

Yea that happends to me too. I can't log in..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post all your glitches here so we can fix them!   Post all your glitches here so we can fix them! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:48 am

Mod Jesuz wrote:
Yea that happends to me too. I can't log in..

HEY GUYZ there is a new client you HAVE HAVE to redownload its alot better!
Back to top Go down
https://real-pkz.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post all your glitches here so we can fix them!   Post all your glitches here so we can fix them! Empty

Back to top Go down

Post all your glitches here so we can fix them!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real-Pkz :: Report all glitches here-
Jump to: